Shoreline Arts Alliance is thrilled to announce that many of our operations are getting a makeover! As we grow, so does the need for volunteers within our organization. Join the team!
We are always seeking fun, art-loving individuals to join our team! Being a volunteer for Shoreline Arts Alliance would allow you to be of great impact on our communities. With a little of your time, we can do even more for the community! As we grow and expand our effort to bring quality art to Connecticut, we invite you to Join Our Team.
What can I do to volunteer?
- Take quality photos at events
- Help out in the office
- Gallery Sitting
- No experience necessary! Enjoy a few hours in the gallery, offering a warm welcome to our guests as they enter the gallery. Meet some new folks, make it a duo and gallery sit with a friend or read a great book! It is never the same.
- Meet our submitters
- Feel the excitement of an artist as they submit their work to one of our many competitions. Learn the ropes in but a few minutes and help us facilitate some of our favorite days as an arts council.
- Bring art to life
- The thrill of seeing an art show come to life before your very eyes is remarkable. Whether you have hung a show or are looking to learn, we have a place for you. Or if you want to be a part of the hang by offering your typing skills, you can help us create program books.
- Help the judges
- Hear the inside scoop. Assist the judges by assisting to present the work to the judges as they make their selections for the next show.
- We love to celebrate people and great art. Would you like to make baked goods, help set up, or plan our next reception? Your fresh ideas and wonderful treats are always welcome!
- Host an artist
- Shoreline Arts Alliance engages artists for events and judges for our many competitions. Often they are from out of town! Do you have an extra room with a private bath? That’s all they need. Might they have time for a meal with you or a stroll by the beach? Your welcoming them into your home can make a big difference in their stay with us!
- Answer the phones
- Our patrons love to hear a friendly voice! With Shoreline Arts Alliance’s work spreading statewide, we can’t always catch the phone, but every caller is so important to us. You can help us answer the phone and make sure our callers know how much we appreciate them!
- Gather goods
- Our community restaurants and retailers are so generous to offer nibbles for our events and/or items for our auctions. You can take a drive and pick them up for us!
- Volunteer Coordinator
- You can help coordinate gifts of Time and Talent by sharing volunteer opportunities, encouraging these amazing experiences, and coordinating availability.
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We also are looking to continue to expand our team. Click here for three new job postings!