See you on the Historic Guilford Green August 1-5, 2018 nightly at 7:30pm.
Stay tuned for information on next summer’s production!
Shoreline Arts Alliance presents Shakespeare on the Shoreline
Five FREE outdoor performances of classic theater on the historic Guilford Green. 2017 celebrates our 16th annual season bringing 5 nights of family-friendly entertainment to residents and visitors. According to the Wall Street Journal, “Shakespeare on the Shoreline is the most popular and well recognized cultural mainstay of the community, drawing crowds from all over the area and beyond with its engaging, entertaining and educational performances.” Bring picnics, chairs, blankets and enjoy free theatre under the stars on the historic Guilford Green. Please see below for accessibility features.
The Tempest production photos
Increased Accessibility for Main Stage performances
- American Sign Interpreters: at selected main stage performance and pre and post show talk backs.
- Large Print and Braille Programs at all performance.
- Assisted Listening Devices at all performance.
- Increased Exit Lighting at the end of all performances.
- Volunteer escorts for assistance getting on and off the Green at all performances.
- All above services are FREE.
Pre and Post Show Talk Backs – Pre show at 6:30pm under the tent and post shows at the stage immediately following final curtain.
All forums are free and all locations open to the public.
Daytime Children & Family Performance: Title TBD
FREE and All Are Welcome
There are volunteer opportunities available, email email@example.com