IMAGES Submission and Awards Information
Submission of Work
- Submission Dates:
- Friday, March 16 from 4-7pm
- Saturday, March 17 from 10am-4pm
- Sunday, March 18 from 10am-4pm
- Submission Fee: $5
- All work must have a duplicate identification tag attached for entry into the jurying process. Link to PDF of identification tag or contact office (see below).
- Exhibition dates:
- Saturday, March 24 through Saturday, April 7
- Noon-4pm daily, open until 7pm on Thursdays
- GAC Mill Gallery. 411 Church St. (Rt. 77) in Guilford, CT.
Awards and Reception
- Shoreline Arts Alliance will present awards for: First, Second and Third Place in each category as determined by the Jurors. Best In Show as determined by the Jurors. The Ruth Baxter Award as determined by the Jurors. The Judy Streeter Award to the Outstanding High School Art Department as determined by the Committee.
- Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts will present awards for: Scholarship as determined by Faculty of the College Continuing Education as determined by Faculty of the College.
- Awards Reception will be Friday, March 23 from 6-8pm.